All prospective clients are invited to schedule a 15-20 minute free phone consultation to share your physical therapy and/or fitness goals and to determine if I am truly the right provider for you.
Initial evaluation (90 minutes) – $225*
Includes interview, movement and postural analysis, physical/clinical assessment, and instruction of initial home program, which may include exercise, activity modification, self-mobilizations, or recommended changes to your daily routine.
Follow-up visit (60 minutes) - $150*
Includes an individualized combination of one or more of the following: manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular re-education, ergonomic and body mechanics consultation, bracing/taping/recommendations on assistive devices or adaptive equipment, pain management counseling, health promotion coaching
Physical Therapy for Pets
Pet evaluation (60 minutes) - $150*
Pet follow-up visit (40 minutes) - $100*
25% discount for pet/owner back-to-back sessions!
Corporate Physical Therapy*
Pricing for corporate physical therapy will depend on the services requested, time spent at your company, and employee out-of-pocket cost for services. Discounted rates are available for half- and full-day bookings. Please contact me directly to individualize a corporate physical therapy plan.
*Additional travel fee will be added for locations >25 miles from the Portland Metro area.
Concierge add-on - $50/week
This add on service provides “check in” phone calls 3x per week and daily texting regarding your progress and is an excellent option for clients who are unable to schedule regular follow-up visits.
- Please re-schedule your visits at least one day prior to your session.
- Re-scheduling while I am already en route to you will incur a $60 re-scheduling fee.
- Cancellation upon arrival to your session will incur the cost of the session.
Trifecta Physical Therapy accepts cash, check, or credit card.
- Payment is required at time of service for the initial evaluation.
- Monthly invoices will be provided for follow-up visits and concierge add-on services.
- A superbill that can be used to submit a claim to your insurance will be provided by request.